Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Going transroomal. As a result of Isaac's unbridled passion for stereo equipment and the captivating draw of the fireplace, Mrs. Baby-head had no choice but to put her paw down. While Isaac was busy venturing from one room to another, Baby-head took it upon herself to do a little baby-proofing.

Yesterday started out on a good note. I made my way to Daddy's bongo, explored my musical range. But then, something startled me. Suddenly, my creative genius came to a screeching hault. I had to do some back-tracking to check out what the problem was.

Stop making that sound! I shouted at the red object. It appeared to be a mechanical ant-eater. What was it doing in my parents' bedroom? We don't even have an ant problem. I had to think fast.

You've been warned. "I'll get you, sucka!" is a translation of something I recall saying to the mean red machine. After a great battle of volume and wits, the vacuum cleaner realized that I was not one to back down. He eventually retreated to the closet from whence he came.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So comical, he is so obviously screaming at the vacuum but doesn't appear afraid since he picked up the cord. What a brave boy. He is such a joy to see. He is growing so fast!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

That's my boy! I hope he'll be able to do the same when he starts imagining monsters under his bed.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home