Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some girls just can't keep their hands off me. When I close my eyes, sometimes I'll have flashbacks of Aurora's sneaky hand reaching out to stroke my hair. I wasn't sure whether to be offended or impressed by her playful ways.

Mad rattling skills. I had been searching for an answer contained in her carseat buckle. When all of a sudden, the girl unleashed this rattle. She belted out the type of song that made me and Bella wonder if Aurora'd been practicing for years.

The unidentifiable ringtone. If there's a pink heart sticker on the cellphone, it must not belong to me. But that won't stop me from claiming it as my own anyway. Perhaps, I'll win Bella's heart if she thinks I'm taking a very important call from my beautician in the next room.

That's a wrap! This isn't what I meant when I asked my friends if they'd like to check out my crib sometime. So I gave in and agreed to one unbearably predictable and cute group shots. But once Lucas excused himself from the crib, I realized that I was surrounded by girls. And the nerve of them: they were having a good time. Those silly girls!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is soooooooo cute. I love what u did with the pictures, especially the one where he has all the facial hair!
Love,
Taylor :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger julianalovespy said...

I LOVE these!! I especially love that first collage of Aurora's little hands reaching out for his head....that little finger...precious! And I remember his face...he got so still like he was wondering what that was on his head. So adorable!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home