Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've been so many places in my life and time. It's already 2007. And what I'd like to know is what happened to Wisconsin. This was our first trip out to the great midwest. And just to prove that it actually took place, please feel free to peruse the visuals.
Dressed like a 70's hillbilly. I impressed Jo and her pop with my dishwasher jazz experimentation. They couldn't get enough of my funked out rhythms. As you can see, Joanna filled in as my back-up vocalist (on dishbrush). She did a pretty good job.
Bathroom lingerer. Sometimes I preferred just to dress as a space-elf, coyly asking for a tickle by the tub.
"Linger in my arms a little longer, baby," as sung by Peggy Lee. Thanks for sharing your time and space with us, Joanna & Chuck. (I will call you back.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally some new pictures of my favorite little boy and his mama. I laugh at the captions.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pleasure was ALL MINE (and the rest of the family here- can't stop talking about you two). even before the sporting outfits, the kid was a one man show. isaac, thank you for bringing your mother along on your midwestern exploration. i've missed you both since the moment i dropped you off at the airport. i had to take a moment for myself when i got 'home' to an empty crib and that lovely scent only wee ones can put off. thank you both for taking the time to visit me in nowhere wisconsin!!(and to patrick for sharing). much love, joanna

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, boyfriend, I look for you every day and today I saw a new Isaac.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home