Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long before they had anything to argue about, they shared the occasional chair. But eventually, Iris would give up on her nice gal routine and just bop him one. Then, she'd find herself alone in the lofty chair. On the verge of tears: she's so sad. With nothing but a picture of her brother on her onesie. He is floating in a pool of emotion and chlorine, with the Italian phrase, "Mi manchi," hovering over his head. This, of course, means, "I miss you." Which is so appropriate. Can't you tell how much she misses her brother here?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw all three of my grandchildren at the good old "Goodwill" store the other day. How many other grannies and grandbabies meet this way???

8:48 AM  
Blogger isaac, iris, and june said...

I look so cute from when i was a little baby!sincerly,
iris
p.s. i'm on my mom's blog!)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home