Friday, September 30, 2011

Yesterday, you came home and complained about your hair. Saying that some kid named Morgan has been "rubbing it in my face." Not figuratively, but literally, tossing your bangs into your eyes. You say you want your hair like another kid named Christian's, which I think means shaven off in a military-do. We argue a little about this. I guess I'm not ready for you to want some other kid's hair. But ultimately, you won, since Daddy gave you a haircut last night. Here are a few pictures of you this morning, showing off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Isaac, you are so handsome! I can't believe you are growing so fast.
Love, GAR

10:36 AM  
Blogger Gracen said...

Very handsome Isaac! Tell Daddy that he did a fabulous job.

Gracen & Cinda

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home