Sunday, July 30, 2006

Letter from the editor. It's strange getting catcalls from elderly shoppers in the grocery store. Isaac cannot get enough of it. Sometimes, as a parent, I wonder if I should turn around and acknowledge these Hey cuties as compliments or what. Inevitably, my son smiles at the most smarmy of old dudes. Perhaps, I should just follow his lead and be a little less judgemental. Isaac, you're just so with it in regards to humanity. Your lack of skepticism is so refreshing. But come on: can't you put on a little fuss. You don't want everyone thinking you're this tame little butterfly.
That's right. Learn to throw some tantrums. Let the world know you have feelings. Throw in some Smiths' lyrics if you must.
Such an exhibitionist. My diary is filled.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so irrestible, how can anyone not be turned into silly putty at the mere site of him?

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flashing the queen cracked me up.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ava Leigh and Lila Anne said...

Your too cute, Isaac. I can't believe how many teeth you have. Wonder when I'll get some...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home